WHERE CAN I FIND THAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWER OF MINE?
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
That beautiful flower nurtured and secured somewhere for my taste and consumption yet here struggling.
How can I be aware of that beautiful package yet not knowing the path to it?
Something must be the hindrance
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
I am ready to locate it myself when I know the path, oh Lord
A flower no man will afford to lose
Never, should I be the one that will lose it
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
It is nurtured, packaged and secured
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
Sincerely, my appetite keep rising and falling as night draw near.
Hmm can I withstand this intimacy?
Hmm can I sustain a night of sleep?
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
Flower of mine I am coming and my heart beat each and every moment for you
And I knew you can scent my feelings
Like how emotionally I am sweet scenting your rose
Awoo Jehovah! Just show me the way to the Land
Yes I can still feel it within my mind, my heart and in fact, my bone marrow
I am coming for you
My sweet scented poppet
My heart, my rib, my sausage and above all my heaven
Forever love, my sweet lovely cupcake
My heart beats for you...
BY JONAS CREDIBILITY,
THE HUMBLE WRITER.

This is amazing! I love it.....
ReplyDelete🙏🔥
DeleteApt
ReplyDeleteApt✊🏾
ReplyDelete💪
DeleteWoow🥰🤗
ReplyDeleteWow😘😘keep the great work
ReplyDelete