FARE THEE WELL, MAMA!

 


Fare thee well, Mama.

Indeed, death they say is inevitable

And breaks bonds that existed for thousands of years

But mama, your memories, love, teachings, guidance, advices,

Would forever be in our heart and be remembered

It just pains, that we couldn't accomplish the plans we drew together

And the achievements we planned together


I am deeply hurt mama

That you left so early and I wouldn't see you again

Who would I call "mama"?

Who would I share my problems with?


Oh! I miss the sound of you calling me by my name, Jo! Joa ɖɛ? 

Hmmm! how I wish it's a lie that you are forever gone

I keep seeing your face everywhere I go and in everything I do

And I feel you are still alive

But no, the reality is you are gone forever


Sometimes, my thought is if I come back from school I will see you as usual and say, mada! Mile aƒeame? 

And your respond always cheers me up


Hmmm mum

I would forever cherish the times we spent together.

Indeed, blewu, blewu, blewu, ye miade aƒe.

Therefore! I say,

Fare thee well, mama!



Héde nyuie, Mianɔ!

Nyateƒe wònye be ku mekla ame haƒi vana oo,

Gake esi wòva tumi la, míafa akɔ na míanɔe wo.

Mía dada lɔlɔ̃a ƒe ku sia wɔdɔ manyagblɔ ɖe míaɖzi

Gake, se ƒe ɖoɖowo la, menyemíatɔ oo.


Agbeme nudzɔdzɔwo hã tua mí kpla,

Eye wɔnaɖeke meli  miawɔ oo

Ke ɖeko miazɔ ɖe ŋgɔ.

Fonyewo, danyewo, nɔvinyewo, ƒometɔwo,

Esi wódzɔ alia hã la, 

Mítsɔ ɖekawɔwɔ azɔ ɖe ŋgɔ.

Elabe, le nuwokata ŋu hã la, agbea yi edzi. 


Máza mɔnukpɔkpɔ sia atsɔ ƒo tsi abɔta na amelɔametɔwo kata, fanametɔwo kata kple teti dela ameŋutɔwo kata be míawoe vawɔ dɔ.

Edɔ menya wɔna o. Dɔnɔ Dɔnɔ Dɔnɔ nami kata.

Akpe


@

PRAIZ DEE & JONAS CREDIBILITY

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somé SHS and Klikor SHTS Make Historic Simultaneous Visit to Parliament.

89-year-old Fetish Priest crowned the overall Best farmer for 2025 in Ketu South.

Government Provides Relief Support to Flood-Affected Irrigation Farmers in Ketu South.