DECLARATION OF INTENT TO CONTEST FOR THE POSITION OF GREATER ACCRA REGIONAL DEPUTY COMMUNICATION OFFICER.


My commitment to this party extends beyond mere membership; it is defined by years of service, personal sacrifice, and shared growth. 


Aspiring to elevate my service is grounded in years of active dedications, loyalty, and a clear understanding of the strength of our party, which lies in its people and its message. I have risen through the ranks, serving as Branch Women Organizer and later as Constituency Deputy Women Organizer for the Bortianor Ngleshie Amanfro Constituency. In these roles, I worked closely with grassroots members, mobilizing support, strengthening structures, and ensuring that the voices of women and ordinary party faithful are heard and respected.


My service as the Volta Caucus Women Organizer further broadened my experience in coordination and unity building across diverse groups within the party. I have also contributed directly to shaping and projecting the party’s message, first as a member of the Regional Communications Team and now at the National Communications Team. These experiences have equipped me with practical knowledge in political communication, media engagement, and message discipline.


My aspiration is with a clear and focused purpose. The communication front of our party must remain strong, consistent, and responsive. We must speak with clarity, defend our record with facts, and connect meaningfully with the people we serve. I am prepared to support this agenda by working closely with all stakeholders to ensure that our message reaches every corner with confidence and credibility.


I am a person of dedication, discipline, and a readiness to work. I am committed to teamwork, respectful engagement, and the continuous strengthening of our communication machinery. I understand the demands of my aspiration and I am fully prepared to serve with energy, focus, and integrity.


I, Gifty Enam Gbedevi, with a deep sense of duty and firm commitment to the ideals of the National Democratic Congress, respectfully declare my intention to contest for the position of Greater Accra Regional Deputy Communication Officer.



I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the leadership of the Bortianor Ngleshie Amanfro Constituency. I am deeply grateful to all constituency executives and the good people of Bortianor Ngleshie Amanfro Constituency for their guidance, support, and encouragement throughout my journey in the party. Your leadership has shaped my growth and strengthened my resolve to serve at a higher level.


I also wish to extend my profound appreciation to the National Communications Team of the National Democratic Congress, led by Hon.Sammy Gyamfi and his deputies, for their exemplary leadership, dedication, and tireless efforts in projecting and defending the ideals of our great party. Your commitment to effective communication, strategic engagement, and party unity continues to inspire many of us who serve within the communication structure. I am equally grateful to all the distinguished communicators, mentors, and role models across the party whose guidance, sacrifice, and unwavering commitment have contributed immensely to my growth and development. Your example has reinforced my belief in service, discipline, and the power of purposeful communication in advancing the vision of the National Democratic Congress


Together, let us reinforce our voice, deepen our connection with the people, and advance the cause of the National Democratic Congress in Greater Accra.

#ENAM4GA2IC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somé SHS and Klikor SHTS Make Historic Simultaneous Visit to Parliament.

89-year-old Fetish Priest crowned the overall Best farmer for 2025 in Ketu South.

Government Provides Relief Support to Flood-Affected Irrigation Farmers in Ketu South.